How can you correct a waranty deed without probate that is so long and costly?

Asked by Owner, Hialeah, FL Sat Dec 29, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Stephanie Leon’s answer
Stephanie Le…, Agent, Miami Lakes, FL
Fri Jan 4, 2013
I suggest you contact the closing agent that prepared the waranty deed to correct the error.

The deed itself should have the info for the closing agent who executed the deed. If you need help to locate this info feel free to contact me and I can look it up for you.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sat Dec 29, 2012
It depends what is wrong with it. If there is a missing discharge. missing signature or cuch, you shoul;d go back to the title company who made the mistake and have them fix it. you can hire an attorney for any legal questions.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Hialeah Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more