How can me and my boyfriend find a five or six bedroom house for rent or rent to own in Atlantic City, NJ? I need some good advice can someone help me

Asked by donniellemozelle, Atlantic City, NJ Sun Aug 17, 2014

Me and i boyfriend are interented in renting a home in Atlantic City, NJ. If i cant find a home in the price range of 1000 per month. I would like to get an rent to own home if thats possible. Me and my boyfriend been renting our home that we have in philadelphia, pa for like two years now. So we wanna buy a house or rent a house. Either one is fine with me and my boyfriend. So can anyone help me find a house that we can call home in Atlantic City, NJ. I need some advice. Can someone please help me?

Answers

2
John Murphy, Home Buyer, Atlantic City, NJ
Thu Sep 25, 2014
Agree with prior two answers. For $1000 per month you can find homes but a 5 or 6 bedroom home in a safe neighborhood will be tough. You may want to look at one of the high rise condominiums as an option. You get paid security and maintenance as part of the rent and while unlikley you'll find a 5 or 6 bedroom place, maybe you can work with a 3 or 4 bedroom place instead.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sun Aug 17, 2014
Here is some good advice. Forget even thinking about rent to own. They are rare because they don't work and you will lose more fooling with it. Buy only when you can really buy, so for now just rent.