How can a single parent first time home buyer with bad credit to buy a home and get incentives this year??

Asked by Kiki1275, 14221 Thu Aug 27, 2009

Are there any special programs or offers to assist??

Answers

4
Lee Ferenc, , Williamsville, NY
Thu Aug 27, 2009
Talk to a morgtgage specialist and do some research on community programs. Here is a link to a list of resources for First Time Home Buyer purchasing programs - http://www.lovallorealestate.com/web/pgcnfID_84542/Buyer-Ass… . I also put it in the web references below.

FHA has numerous programs available to help you get the financinig you need. Plus, the use of seller's concessions (credit from the seller for closing costs) and the ability to use the $8000 credit towards closing costs with a bridge loan will help with the downpayment and closing costs.

Good luck to you, as it is truly a great time to buy. Call me at 716.560.2793 if you need any help or questions.
Danny Der, Both Buyer And Seller, Outside U.S.
Wed Jul 25, 2012
Deal with an investor, they are more willing to offer more options.

Lease-to-Own and Seller Financing may be options if your credit score is not perfect but your income is enough to cover the monthly payments.

Ask me if you have questions,

Dan
rdToledo, , Buffalo, NY
Sun Aug 8, 2010
need help...call us...will have you start with a mortgage broker...
Shania12, , Buffalo City, WI
Mon Sep 14, 2009
there are lots of places to reach out for assistance in purchasing a home for sale...
Just keep on searching in google and ask around the community.

Alternatively you can click on my signature for a free Investors Guide