Home Buying in Seattle>Question Details

Okhee Suh,  in Bellevue, WA

How can I sort the list of properties whose prices were reduced?

Asked by Okhee Suh, Bellevue, WA Fri Oct 19, 2012

Answers

7
I too agree with everyone & could repeat it all. You are trying to do the job of a profession real estate broker. That will be pretty much impossible unless you have the resources & the experience of a long term, full time broker.

I would suggest, that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a little while to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have. I hope to hear from you soon.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 19, 2012
Okhee,
Same answer as to your other post: look for More Search Options where you are searching and there is an option for Price Reductions.

Okhee is asking specifically for this site and is a broker.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 19, 2012
You are a real estate broker?
I agree with my colleagues, you should seek the help of a licensed Realtor who has access to the most up-to-date information. Your agent can perform a variety of property searches for you, and address any questions, and de-bunk any real estate myths you might have heard. Much of the information on the Internet is out of date, so searching on your own is often very frustrating. You could waste a lot of your valuable time searching when it would be easier have a top-notch real estate expert assist you. Make life easier, contact a pro!
I agree with Jerry. If a property has reduced its list price, it probably was overpriced to begin with. The market has improved to the point where things that are properly priced will sell within a reasonable time. Find something you like, have your agent check comparable homes to make sure it is priced correctly, or make an offer based on what it should be priced at.
Okhee,
The easiest way is to have a Broker set up a search for your and send you the results as they happen. Every day I see new listings, price drops and status changes and my buyers get updates immediately. Company websites are updated once daily, usually overnight and those hours can make a difference
Find a great broker to represent you and set up a search for exactly what you are looking for.
My answer would be why would you care. If you are looking for a property to buy, find the best property at the best price. Just because the price is down does not make it any better deal.