How can I sell my manufactured home fast in Post Falls, Id?

Asked by Sherry, Post Falls, ID Mon Oct 8, 2012

Answers

5
Eric Vander…, Agent, Coeur d Alene, ID
Tue Apr 29, 2014
Hi, I am an Idaho Based Lender and we have multiple manufactured home products, including: conventional, USDA, VA, and FHA.
Jalissa Soud…, Agent, Sandpoint, ID
Wed Apr 16, 2014
It depends in the market conditions how fast it will sell. Financing for a manufactured home is always harder to get then when dealing with a ranch style home.
Jim Paulson, Agent, Boise, ID
Sat Oct 13, 2012
I was just in Post Falls for the Idaho Association of Realtor's conference last week. The host hotel was the CDA Resort; however, I am too frugal so I went on Priceline.com and stayed at the Red Lion in Post Falls.

I think the other two agents that already responded were close but not quite on target on selling a manufactured home. What makes them challenging is financing options. You need to find a Realtor that understands that and knows how to market those options in your area.

Even if you priced it to sell at 50 cents on the dollar, it may not sell unless you can get it financed!

If you need help finding an agent that is willing to take on that challenge, let me know and I will use my network and resources to find some agents for you to interview.

Jim Paulson, CRS, GRI, EPRO, SRES
Owner/Broker - Progressive Realty Corporation
Candy Burns-…, Home Buyer, Post Falls, ID
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Sherry~

First of all, is your manufactured home on rented land or do you also own the land?

Second, presentation and price are your best ways to sell fast.

Feel free to contact me, I am happy to guide you through the transaction
Candy Inbody
208-755-4885
It's really not the pricing it's the financing.My husband & I want to buy a manufactured home after the first of the year but to get financing is so difficult. I really think that is a huge shame.These homes are so nice and I don't know if they are ever going to get the respect they deserve.I would rather have one than a stick built home. I think this needs to change. I sure hope we can get financing or we will have to buy a stick built home.
Flag Tue Dec 10, 2013
Brenda Nearp…, Agent, Coeur d Alene, ID
Mon Oct 8, 2012
Price is everything! The homes that win the price and beauty war win! If you would like more help please contact me at 208-659-4349 I am here to help!