Home Buying in Bakersfield>Question Details

Marealex, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

How can I purchase a home with bad creidt even though some of that credit is going to drop soon no need to touch them?

Asked by Marealex, Bakersfield, CA Wed May 9, 2012

Answers

3
My best advice to you is to talk to an experienced mortgage lender. They will be able to tell you what you need to do to qualify for a home loan and most importantly, what you need to do to clean up your credit and how long it will take to do that if you follow their recommendations. Once you are pre-qualified, then it is time to start looking for a home. I would love to help you do that if you will just give me a call. I can also can refer you to a mortgage lender to help you out.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 9, 2012
Clients who work with us know that we have all the tools for every loan situation. If you are serious please call 661-331-0000 and schedule a meeting.
My advice to you is to find a mortgage lender that can assess your situation and advise you of what steps you might need to take to get in a position to buy. Also, this lender can help you with other options that may be available.