How can I purchase a home in 32812 zip code with income of 1000 every 2 wks and 585 credit score?

Asked by Jennifer Estrada, Dixie Belle, Orlando, FL Wed Aug 21, 2013

Answers

4
Rachael Lody, , Orlando, FL
Thu Aug 22, 2013
I have private lenders available in which your credit score is not a factor and at very fair interest rates. Please contact me and I can provide you with further details.
, ,
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Hello Julia

I am a Mortgage Loan Specialist with knowledge of Orlando RE market

most probably you will have to pay cash, since it would be difficult to finance a property with that credit score

additonlly, it would difficult to find rent for almost $2200 monthly ($1000 every 2 weeks) unless it is a very large, nice home.
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Roger is right. Step one is getting a pre-approval letter. Go down to your bank and talk to the loan officer.
Roger Barakat, , Orlando, FL
Thu Aug 22, 2013
The first thing I would do is try to find a mortgage lender who can give you a pre -approval letter for a certain amount of money. With this I would then shop for a local realtor who will understand your needs and have the time to house hunt with you. The pre-approval is a great way to find out what kind of home you can actually get.