How can I get someone to take me out and show me these properties?

Asked by Ashley, Milton, FL Thu Dec 18, 2008

We're looking for a place(foreclosure) preferbly under $100,000 with 2-3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Scott A. Nel…, , 02155
Thu Dec 18, 2008
Wow Lisa, Milton Massachusetts to Apharetta Georgia is quite a big territory to cover lol.
Web Reference:
1 vote
Carisa Gipson, Agent, Wakefield, MA
Sun Feb 9, 2014
Give me call to setup an appointment.
0 votes
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Sat Jan 22, 2011
How can you get someone to take you out and show you properties?
This is a pretty simple one, Ashley. Pick up the telephone, and call a local Realtor, and ask they to take you out and show you those properties!

There, aren't you glad you asked?
0 votes
Mikel DeFran…, Agent, Canton, MA
Sat Jan 22, 2011

I believe your question was posted to Milton MA, when you intended it for Milton, GA.
Maybe Lisa was on the ball after all :)

All Foreclosure/REO when repossessed are stabilized by the Bank through the listing broker or field service manager, then marketed through the MLS via the listing agent who works for the asset manager.

You will find every Foreclosure in the MLS.

For direct MLS access you should find a local Realtor who can give you access and assist you with the neighborhood and complexity ( and of course benefits of ) a REO transaction.

All Milton MA foreclosures are listed for easy reference on
Web Reference:
0 votes
Wen Farina, Agent, Reading, MA
Thu Dec 18, 2008
I live in Milton and I can tell you that right now there is nothing in Milton for 100K. This town has not been hit as hard as others with foreclosures. I do not want to say it is impossible to get a house in Milton for under 100K but i can pretty certainly tell you it will be extremely difficult. You can search current MLS listings in MIlton for free at the use is free and no obligation. Would you consider condos as well as single families?
0 votes
William Brok…, Agent, Jamaica Plain, MA
Thu Dec 18, 2008
I would strongly suggest working with a buyer's agent who lives/and or works exclusively in Milton or at least knows it like the back of their hand. Anyone can show you property - but only someone who is intimate with the neighborhood can truly represent you effectively.

How do you know when you've found the right person? Ask a ton of questions - and don't settle for "canned" Realtorspeak.
0 votes
Lisa Allen,…, Agent, Roswell, GA
Thu Dec 18, 2008
Hi Ashley,

I am a Foreclosure Specialist working with Buyer's Only!! More than 75% of my business is helping buyer's find the perfect foreclosure. This can be a difficult process as foreclosure transactions are different than buying a home the old fashioned way. You need to have a savvy agent the knows the process, can communicate it to you and also understand the Bank addendums that come after the initial contract. All of this is very tedious work and by not working with an experienced agent can cost you in the long run.

Please call me and I can schedule some showings for you,

Lisa Allen, REALTOR
Prudential Georgia Realty
0 votes
Territory.c…, Agent, MA,
Thu Dec 18, 2008
Hi, Ashley! You can email us today and we can set up some showings right away. You can search our website using foreclosure criteria.

Check us out here:

Start your search here:

Click the "See it" button located on every property page when you want to see something in person.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Milton Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more