Blindfaith59, Other/Just Looking in Lockport, IL

How can I get in touch with an investor who would be willing to help me buy a house for me and my two children.?

Asked by Blindfaith59, Lockport, IL Tue Sep 11, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Doug Gaffnet, Home Buyer, Lockport, IL
Sun Jan 12, 2014
I do this and may be able to help.

0 votes
Cynthia Doeh…, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Wed Sep 19, 2012
The most common way that you can buy a home if you don't qualify for a mortgage is rent to own. Many investors use this approach by offering a home, town home, or condo for a rental price per month with some percentage of that rent applied to a down payment at the end of the agreed upon term. The benefits for you would be building up your credit in those few years so that you can obtain a mortgage, plus accruing a down payment for your future purchase of that property. At the end of the rental term, you may exercise your purchase option, or you may walk away.

I can assist you in finding those rent to own properties or determining if you qualify for a mortgage. You can call me at 312-391-4438 to discuss further.

- Cynthia Doehler
Coldwell Banker Honig-Bell (Homer Glen)
0 votes
Vickie McClu…, Agent, Lockport, IL
Wed Sep 12, 2012
What issues do you have that you are not buying?
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Lockport Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more