How can I find the value of a manufactured home on leased land and is it possible to to find the sale price?

Asked by Peter, Rhode Island Mon Apr 13, 2009

Do they record the actual sale price of manufactured homes on leased land and if so are these public? I am looking in the Dayton Beach and Port Orange areas.

Answers

1
Bonnie Raymo…, , 32169
Mon May 18, 2009
Hello Peter,

Since manufactured homes on leased land, fall under the guidelines of the Department of Motor Vehicles there is no MLS data base to go to for comparable sales. You can go to NADA to try to get what that home should be worth. Make sure that you have the exact make, model, year and length. If this home is in a particular park that has on site sale and a web site, you can go to that site and see what similar homes are listed at, as far as past sales, that's much more difficult. The NADA will give you prices of past sales, there is a website NADA.com and you have to subscribe to it.
Bonnie