How can I find the owner of 717 Valley Forge Road East, Neptune Beach, FL 32266?

Asked by Ggskypilot, Neptune Beach, FL Mon Jul 29, 2013

Owner died at ripe old age with a reverse mortgage.

Answers

7
Susan Burban…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Sun Mar 16, 2014
As a new user to Trulia, I saw your posted question and the responses. I was wondering if you are still interested in properties in the Neptune Beach area. I know this area like the back of my hand! I have lived in and worked in Neptune Beach for over 10 years. As a retired Neptune Beach Police officer, I have been in most of the homes here and have driven these streets on 12 hours shifts for many years! Please let me know if you are still interested in the area! http://www.AllayRealty.com
Lisa Tucker, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Wed Jul 31, 2013
You could look the information up on the property appraiser website for that county.
Hickory & Do…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Mr. Charles L. Webster, the deceased, and his wife, Sue Mann Webster still own this property, per tax records. It is parcel # 172481 0112. Mr. Webster expired in May of 2011. His funeral was handled by Quinn-Shaly funeral home and the service was held at St.Pauls Catholic Church on May 24th or May 25th of 2011. He has several children including Robert and John and Patricia Marie Kipp. You may want to contact any of these to learn more about the property status. The mortgage company is Amwest Capital and originally was $441,800. All of this information was found in public records and the Florida Times Union.

Neptune beach is a wonderful place to live....My husband, Al, and I have a daughter and her family who live there now...and are building a new home in the next few months a little closer to the ocean.
A GREAT place to live.

Let Hickory, my son and the BEST real estate agent I know, or me know if we can assist you in any way....contact us at any time....we will be pleased to assist you at YOUR convenience.

Hope this info helps you! I will keep looking....Hickory is a member of ST Pauls and may have known Mr Webster.......he was an AMAZING person....earned a Purple Heart in World War II....fought in HOLLAND....appears to have owned his own company and was active in church and civic groups.

Donna
Donna Delegal
Oceanside Real Estate
startpacking@comcast.net
(904) 732-PACK 732-7225

Hickory Delegal 463-5664 h.delegal@comcast.net
Elisabeth Bo…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Tue Jul 30, 2013
I would recommend a simple title search at All Florida Title Services to see all the parties on the mortgage, it is a simple fee, probably $25, then you can see who is in first position and all the other subsequent positions. Once you know who owns it, you can go and approach the 1st lienholder and see if you can work with them. If not, you can always go to the property owner and see if you can speak with them about their deed. Many options available to you. As stated below, all that is available is an assignment of the mortgage from last year. The Daily Record in Jacksonville would be the place that the Lis Pendens will be advertised when that day comes.

Best of luck to you,
Liz
Maria Rodrig…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Charles L. Webster was the owner. It has not been taken back by the bank. There is a good chance that the home is going through probate. Once it is determined who will be the designated representative/and or owner, then the records will be updated. The family may decide to keep the house for themselves or sell it.
Rosie Eisenm…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Tue Jul 30, 2013
The bank will probably be the owner of record now, although, I believe on a reverse mortgage, the family has first right of refusal. You could try http://www.coj.net and see who is listed as the owner, but those records may not be as current as your needs require.

If you are looking to buy at the beach, I would be more than happy to help you find a place that meets your needs.

Rosina Eisenmann
Watson Realty Corp
904-482-8666
Charles Chor…, Agent, Orange Park, FL
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Check out the tax records. The records should indicate who the estate is now registered to. If you are looking to purchase, maybe I could assist.

Let me know.

Charlie
Charlie Chorman - REALTOR
Accredited Buyer Representative - ABR
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realt
904-571-1358