How can I find owner financing and rent to own homes with at least an acre of land.?

Asked by Michele, Sheridan, WY Mon Nov 26, 2012

I just moved here with my adult son to start a fresh new life. I have only been here and working for 6 months at $11.00 an hour. My jobs are secure, one is for the county and the other BNSF Railway station. I have no savings and bad credit .. Do you think I even have a chance at buying my own little place.?. Not looking for anything fancy, just something small. My son has an illness and will be staying with me for awhile. Any advice ??

Michele

Answers

1
Artha Smith, Agent, Rock Springs, WY
Sun Dec 2, 2012
There is always a chance, but don't expect it to happen over night. Start saving a little as you can and do a lot of looking EVERYWHERE, newspapers, realtor.com and especially talk to an agent close to you. You can even find a financial consultant that can help clean up your credit, but don't pay for one, there are free services. You can't buy your way out of it, but with time and care you can get to where you want/need to be.