How can I find out what's going on with 475 Woodview Trace in Colgate/Richfield, WI?

Asked by Mandems Mom, Wisconsin Fri Apr 12, 2013

It was foreclosed on last June and the deed shows the buyer as the Federal Mortgage Association which I believe is Fannie Mae, but I don't show any records of it being for sale.

Answers

2
Kris Plechaty, Agent, Menomonee Falls, WI
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Hello Mandems Mom,

Yes, this home changed hands in 6/2012 to FNMA (or Fannie Mae). The home had been listed prior to that, but the listing expired 8/30/2011. It does look like a very nice home, and I'm guessing will pop up on the market maybe sometime this year. Foreclosed homes are being slowly released into the market...the best thing is align yourself with a local agent who can set you up on an automatic portal search...that way any new homes will automatically be e-mailed to you (traditional sales and foreclosed properties).

Let me know if I can help...I work and live in the area, and would be happy to help set this up for you, or assist you in finding a comparable home in the Richfield/Colgate area.

You can click on the blue contact link below my name to reach me!

Best of Luck,

Kris Plechaty - First Weber Group Realtors
email: kplechaty@firstweber.com
Direct: 262-345-3233
Rich Moen, Agent, Watertown, WI
Fri Apr 12, 2013
You are correct. It also appears there was some other baggage to get cleaned up.
Not unusual for it to take a tear to 18 months before it comes on the market.
If you would like to provide me your email I will let you know the moment it comes up for sale.

Rich Moen