Kelly, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

How can I find out what house sold for at auction?

Asked by Kelly, Fort Lauderdale, FL Fri Jun 12, 2009

I was interested in 224 CODRINGTON DR, Lauderdale By The Sea, FL 33308. The house was listed for $499k then dropped to $475k . I called agent to ask about it and was told it just sold at auction. How can I find out what how much it sold for??

You should be able to see what the final sale price was once it becomes public record.
BCPA.NET is great site
Hi Kelly,

This home has been foreclosed on by National Bank Association on May 28th 2009, it will be released soon i am sure for sale from the asset manager.

I will be happy to keep an eye on this and find out further info from the asset manager if you like.
let me know thanks

hope to hear from soon thanks

Jose Castillo
Coral Shores Realty
954-240-3940 or josesellsfl@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.JoseSellsFl.com
Hi Kelly: This property was transferred to Natbank for the sum of $100.00 on May 28th, 2009. This looks like the bank foreclosed on the property on that date, so I am sure that they will be listing it for sale very soon.

If you would like me to keep an eye out for this one, I'd be happy to do so for you.

Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
I have looked through my usual places for information, and have not come up with an answer for your query. It may take some more time before the public records are updated. You could try contacting the auction house that was used in the sale - or the bank.