How can I find out how long a house has been for sale?

Asked by Steph115, Melbourne, FL Mon Jun 27, 2011

I'm curious to know how to find out how long a particular house has been on the market for. I'm not sure where to go or where I can find out this information. Can you help me?

Answers

11
Mark Palace, Agent, Satellite Beach, FL
Thu Jul 21, 2011
Yes, contact your local expert Realtor.

http://palacepropertiesonline.com/default.aspx
Mark Palace, Agent, Satellite Beach, FL
Thu Jul 21, 2011
Yes, contact your local expert Realtor.

vendettajean…, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Wed Jul 13, 2011
Steph 115,

Where is the home located? Are you working with an agent? If not, I would be happy to find that home for you and provide you with all of your answers. Let's meet at Keller Williams Realty in Melbourne, FL...and get that information for you.
Steve Vitani, Agent, North Bay, NY
Mon Jun 27, 2011
I'm happy to help you find out any information.
Call me at 321-749-9394
Or email me at Steve@SteveSellsFlorida.com
Joan Willis, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Mon Jun 27, 2011
Your REALTOR can easily look up that information for you. All you need to tell them is the property address or MLS number. Please let me know what it is and I will be happy to find out for you right away.

Joan Willis
Broker
Brevard's Best Realty Inc.
321-960-3577
brevardsbestrealty@yahoo.com
Genevieve Ra…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Mon Jun 27, 2011
Hello Steph,
Call your Realtor. That would be the best way not only to find out how long a house has been on the market, but also you get an update as soon as that house has a price change or for any other information.
If you haven't got a Realtor, you should get one as soon as possible. they can make your whole buying experience smoother.
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Mon Jun 27, 2011
Ask your agent and they will find out from the selling agent and tell you! or look it up for you on the MLS info!
Cheryl Griff…, , Melbourne, FL
Mon Jun 27, 2011
While the most accurate information is best obtained from a Realtor, who can get a more accurate days-on-the-market figure by checking for previous listings of the property as well, you can see the date the property was listed on its current contract and any price changes by scrolling down through the details on Zillow or Trulia. Now, obviously, this means you do not necessarily have to call me to help you, but I hope my honesty will impress you enough that you will call me when you are ready to work with a Realtor:)

I can be reached at (321) 604-8930 or email me at cheryl_griffithmls@yahoo.com
Bruce Taylor, , Melbourne, FL
Mon Jun 27, 2011
Most realtors will tell you look at the listing and it will tell you. If you really want to know how long it has been up for sale you need to look at the listing history also. What you see in the MLS sheets is only the current listing time with the current listing agent.

You can contact me for more information at email: siybruce@yahoo.com

Thanks and good house hunting,

Bruce Taylor
Coral Shores Realty
Paul Whiteho…, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Mon Jun 27, 2011
Steph
If you use my website (Details Below) you can search all Brevard MLS active listings for free and each one tells you how long its been on the market. Please email me with any questions.
Best Regards

Paul Whitehouse (Realtor) SFR
Power Realty LLC
paul@paulsold.com
Web Reference:  http://www.paulsold.com
Connie Trinc…, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Mon Jun 27, 2011
Hello Steph,

Any REALTOR can easily look up that information for you. All that is needed is the property address or MLS number. Please let me know what it is and I will be happy to find out right away.

Bruce Kwitny
RE/MAX Elite
321-508-7209
bruce@brucekwitny.com