How can I find out about 309 Lincoln Ave South Cherry Hill, NJ --we want to know more more more about?

Asked by Helper, New Jersey Thu Feb 19, 2009

anything about the area, neighbors, life, convenience, negatives before making offer and does anyone know the ins and outs. We are very curious to know more about how it is to live in that area where people shop, how neighbors are, traffic conditions at particular times, general stuff.

Answers

4
The Rifkin T…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Mon Apr 1, 2013
I know this is an old thread but if you still need any real estate help please call our office
(Keller Williams Cherry Hill) 856-321-1212 and ask for The Rifkin Team.

Jessica Holt…, Agent, Moorestown, NJ
Wed May 8, 2013
If you did not yet find an answer to your question, I can get you the information on this listing and the neighborhood. Give me a call 609-410-4212
Marilyn Geig…, , 08034
Thu Feb 19, 2009
Hello Helper,

There's an Open House at this property this coming Sunday from 1-4 PM .

A good place to start learning about a property is to either attend Open Houses or engage a Buyers Agent to represent you, help you find properties and educate you to the information you're looking for,, (especially what you need to know before making an offer).

This particular area is called Columbia Lakes. There is a very small lake not far from this listing. Its not far from the Cherry Hill Mall and the new Market Place (at the old Garden State Raceway). Traffic is "normal" (busy before work, when schools let out and after work). Cherry Hill has excellent schools, its one reason people move to this area.

I'm a full time Realtor and an Accredited Buyer Agent. Visit my website if you'd like to learn more about my services.

Marilyn Geiger
Weichert Realtors
Cherry Hill, NJ
609-238-0465
http://www.MarilynTheMatchmaker.com
terryriw53, Agent, Sewell, NJ
Thu Feb 19, 2009
You may want to Google "Cherry Hill, NJ" . As for the other information, you may want to show up at different events being held in the area and just speak to people from that area. Unless you come across a real estate agent that lives right on that street. You may want to contact the Cherry Hill Police Dept and ask them some pointed questions. They would be the best ones to give you any indications of any traffic issues in that area.