Joanne Saund…, Home Buyer in

How can I find info on 16 Mohawk Drive, South Dartmouth, MA 02748?

Asked by Joanne Saunders, Tue Jun 17, 2008

I am trying to find sale information on 16 Mohawk Drive, South Dartmouth, MA 02748

Answers

3
Territory Re was talking about the property history and he is right. The house looks like a rehab job. Nice rehab job by the way.
Hi Joanne

I'm not to sure what the previous person was talking about. The property has been on the market for most of this past year. It just recently sold for $342,000 on May 30, 2008. This is information direct from the MLS.
The property was described as:
Beautifully remodeled, expanded ranch located at the end of a quiet Dead End Street.This home boasts 2364 square feet! Huge Kitchen with beautiful new cabinets, granite countertops, and SS appliances.The Master Suite has 330 square feet of luxury and a gorgeous master bath complete with Jacuzzi tub.Another 3 beds., Huge Dining Room, Family Room,...

I hope this answers your questions on this property. Feel free to write back if you have further questions.

If you know anyone in need of my real estate services, please send them my way!
Per the MLS it hasn't been on the market since 2006. At that time it was a foreclosure and sat on the market for 98 days and was a "contractors special. After looking at the pictures the property was essentially gutted and unfinished - likely a contractor flip and they ran out of money in the middle of renovations The asking price then was $299,900. According to the MLS it never sold and was instead "canceled" meaning pulled from the market and shows that it never came back on. I am not sure what shape it is in now but if it never sold and has been left sitting unfinished for 2 years I would be very careful about big picture issues with the property.

Hope that helps!
Web Reference: http://www.territoryre.com/