How can I find a real estate agent who has experience in or specializes in investment properties? Looking in Princeton and surrounding areas. Thx!

Asked by ab, 08550 Tue May 8, 2012

Answers

14
Donna Lucarelli’s answer
Donna Lucare…, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Wed Jul 10, 2013
Investing in a desirable community will bring you a great return.

West Windsor, Plainsboro and Princeton are some of the most desirable towns in the area.

They are because they have excellent school systems and they are close to the Princeton Jct train station. This is the North East Corridor to NYC. These towns are equidistant to NYC and Philadelphia, 1 hour either way.

Call me and I would be happy to WORK FOR YOU!

Donna Lucarelli
FORMER TEACHER
TOP PRODUCING REALTOR
KELLER WILLIAMS PRINCETON
NJAR CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE 2002-2012
SOLD 9.8 MILLION WORTH OF REAL ESTATE 2012
CALL ME AT 609-903-9098
or email me at donnalucarelli25@gmail.com
S, , Princeton, NJ
Thu Mar 14, 2013
I am a local real estate agent, and if you are still looking then I would be happy to assist you.

I can be reached directly at:
Tel: 609-606-5077

Sweta
Anna Shulkina, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Good Afternoon!

Are you still looking for an investment properties specialist?

My name is Anna Shulkina and I have been a full time real estate agent in the Greater Princeton area for over 15 years!

I specialize in residential real estate and have extensive knowledge in terms of making a wise investment choice in the area. I can share with you the most optimal communities to invest in with the greatest and fastest monetary return.

Please feel free to contact me by e-mail at ashulkina@yahoo.com or call me at (609)903-0621 to speak a little further about your real estate endeavors!

What are your criteria and what is your time frame for making your purchasing your next investment property?

Thank You and have a wonderful afternoon! Happy Holidays!

Anna Shulkina
# 1 LNF Agent In Region
Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide

Cell: (609)903-0621
Office Direct: (609)750-5395
http://www.princetonestate.com
Hr107, Home Buyer, Princeton, NJ
Sun Sep 9, 2012
what is our budget? if you can e-mail me .
I am from Princeton NJ.
347 8502426.
Please call me .
Robert Lopez, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Mon Sep 3, 2012
I represent the most successful Real Estate Group in the Princeton Area and have 2 established investment groups looking at condos, town homes and single family homes.

If you are comfortable sharing your email address I can share a few interesting areas that are currently attracting investor interest.

Bob Lopez
The Geller Real Estate Group
Gloria Nilson Realtors
thinkgrow@comcast.net
Darrell D. D…, Agent, Schertz, TX
Mon Jul 16, 2012
Since your not currently working with an agent, I assume your getting started or returning to investments in real estate. I am not from the area or I'd love to help you, however, I am also an investor and have several Blogs on the issue you can check out...

http://www.trulia.com/blog/dddrealtor/2012/07/lowballing_off…

http://www.trulia.com/blog/dddrealtor/2012/06/managing_renta…

http://www.trulia.com/blog/dddrealtor/2012/05/investors_corn…

http://www.trulia.com/blog/dddrealtor/2012/05/reaping_the_re…

Good Luck!!

Darrell D. Drouillard
Home Team of America
16719 Huebner Rd., Bldg 4
San Antonio, Texas 78248
210-373-6160
210-881-6760 (Fax)

http://www.dddrealtor.com

'Serving all Your Real Estate Needs'
Vishal Maher…, , New Jersey
Mon Jul 16, 2012

As an Investor and a Realtor, I can assist you to the best of my ability to find you an investment with good cashflow. However, rule of thumb is that you would need at least 25% down in order to break-even on your investment property. Any downpayment greater than 25% will turn into a positive cash flow. I do tons of business in and around Princeton and surrounding areas.
Let me know If you are interested. Always available on my Cell# 732-277-9321.

Vishal.
Cell# 732-277-9321.
http://www.vishalmaher.com
Drew Cifrode…, Agent, Millstone, NJ
Mon May 14, 2012
There are many qualified agents in the area that can help you buy a property. The hard part is finding a property that has the right amount of positive cash flow without too much risk. Many properties that have more cash flow will be found in areas that are difficult to sell and the quality of your tenants will be marginal. Are you planning on managing the property yourself? If not, then you need more cash flow, unless you are comfortable with some negative cash flow. I have a nice spread sheet that I can send you that enables you to punch in all the finanicals and calculate the profit and loss. You can run different senarios to see your exposure at various rental rates and down payments. Let me know if you would like me to send you the spread sheet or just run some numbers for you. Taxes and association fees are two of your biggest risk factors, because that can increase without your control, so you need to beware.
Kenneth Verb…, Agent, PRINCETON, NJ
Tue May 8, 2012
Ab,
I suggest you interview all who fit your criteria. You are after all hiring someone to work for you. They will also be interviewing you to be certain you have ability to do what you want to do and that you are motivated. I have worked for many investors and personally own in Princeton, Hopewell Hamilton and Trenton. I have been fortunate to have assisted people buy and sell in the extreme market conditions we have had over the last 13 years. (I have been a landlord here nearly 30 years) Check my references and drop my an email if you desire.
Gloria Laugh…, Agent, PRINCETON, NJ
Tue May 8, 2012
The answer is pretty simple - look at the "track record" aka experience of agents who are being considered. IMO it is not mandatory that the agent be a Princton specialist but, because investment transactions come with their own unique set of issues and techniques, the agent should definitely have experience working on investment-type deals.

Gloria Laughton Allston, COLDWELL BANKER/Princeton
Cyril Gaydos, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Tue May 8, 2012
I have several Investors that I work with that would be willing to provide you with a reference on the quality of my services to Investors. Send me an e-Mail at RealEstate@CyGaydos.com and I can send you the list of references. Regards, Cy gaydos
Charan Bajwa, Agent, Monmouth Junction, NJ
Tue May 8, 2012
You are at the right place looking for an agent :)

Our office is located in Monmouth Junction (South Brunswick Twp), neighboring Princeton, Plainsboro, West Windsor, Princeton Junction -> all great investment areas. We have a huge portfolio of investors working with us all the time, purchasing, re-selling and renting their investments through us, including have those investments managed.

I am the broker/owner of the firm, and personally live in Princeton Borough, with investments in the area. You can reach us below, and either myself or one of my agents would be more than happy to walk you along the entire process.

Charan Bajwa
(Broker/Owner) RE/MAX ONE
“Always ONE Step Ahead”
Off: (732) 438-0001 Fax: (732) 438-0007
Email: CBajwa@OneRealEstateNJ.com
4260 US 1 North, Suite 3,
Monmouth Junction (South Brunswick Twp), NJ 08852
(Between Ridge Rd and Raymond Rd)
Each RE/MAX Office is Independently Owned and Operated
Web Reference:  http://www.RE1NJ.com
Eric Jacob, , Princeton, NJ
Tue May 8, 2012
I work with investors and also live in the area. It is easier to discuss in person than online. If you have any questions you can contact me through one of my websites.
Ian A. Wolf, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Tue May 8, 2012
I can tell you that I am an investor myself. I have fixed and sold properties, done lease options, and still have a number of rental properties. I also, as a result, have a number of investor clients and would be happy to provide their information as references. Coincidentally, the properties I own are in Mercer County. I also list and sell bank owned as well as short sale property. If you contact me, we can talk and see if there is good fit and if I can help you.