How can I find a list of new developments between NB and Bulverde?

Asked by Karl, Texas Thu Aug 16, 2012

I am interesting in a specific area and don't want to sift through 100's of unrelated listings. There are multiple zips and cities and the various searches I have tried are not working.

Answers

3
Barbara Coker, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, San Antonio, TX
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Go to SABOR.com, and use the Find A Property choice. Then use the red Map View button, and use the polygon Icon to draw a shape around your desired area. Listings will show up on a list for you. I'm not terrific at giving directions, but this should work. Many of these homes should be USDA eligible for 100% financing too.

I hope you find what you want, and I invite you to contact me to prequalify for your best mortgage options.

Barbara Coker
NMLS#228545
Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer
100% Home Loans All Over Texas!
Web Reference:  http://www.thecokerteam.com
Wow, that was great and easy to use. Thank you.
Flag Thu Aug 16, 2012
Travis Riedel, Agent, New Braunfels, TX
Thu Aug 16, 2012
There are numerous new developments between Bulverde and New Braunfels. Depending on your price point, you can easily narrow your search down to a few developments. I can send you a list of new developments, with builders and their price ranges if you like.

Thanks, Travis
Aja Edwards, Agent, New Braunfels, TX
Thu Aug 16, 2012
When you have a unique search like yours, it's hard to find an automated system that will meet your parameters. My advice would be to find a Realtor and have them do the leg work for you. That's part of our job! If you don't already have a Realtor, I'm happy to do a full search for you.

It's a good life!
Aja