How can I find a list of Short Sales in Allen County, Indiana?

Asked by paul saalfield, ft wayne, IL Fri Nov 14, 2008

Answers

3
Jody Jones’ answer
Jody Jones, Agent, Elkhart, IN
Fri Nov 14, 2008
Paul, Have you checked with your local Multiple Listing Office? I am not sure about Allen County, but I know here in Elkhart, we can now designate a property as being a short sale when we input it into the system and can then search by same.
paul saalfie…, Agent, ft wayne, IL
Wed Jan 21, 2009
Quite recently several of we REALTORS requested of Fort Wayne's area BOARD of REALTORS to require that any new listing designate whether the property is being offered as a possible "Short Sale". This is now approved and required during the listing process. Savvy home shoppers are now seeking out experienced agents who are familiar with "Short Sales". If you would like to learn more about this wonderful new opportunity in buying a home in "Short Sales" call or email me (260) 433-6443, onehrpaul@comcast.net. Also I suggest you tune in to a live radio call - in program hosted by me every Saturday morning from 9 til 10, where we often discuss "Short Sales" and it's process and opportunities. The radio program is aired on station WGL THE RIVER 1250 AM and 102.9 FM.
Rhonda Bandor, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Sat Dec 13, 2008
Yes, we also designate a property as short sale. Send me an email and request them and I will be happy to help you out. RhondaSueBandor@aol.com