How can I find a lease to own house in pholadelphia?

Asked by Etania, Philadelphia, PA Wed Apr 20, 2011

Answers

7
Bruce Lang, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Fri Apr 22, 2011
some property listings will say so...its not an "easy" task to find...you will have better luck fnding places for rent and seeing if buying is a possibility...most seller want to sell...but in some cases may consider renting...talk to their agents.
Gita Bantwal, Agent, Jamison, PA
Sat Apr 23, 2011
If you find a lease to own house make sure you understand the contract first. If you want to lease now to improve your credit, it is a good idea to sit down with a lender to see what needs to be done and what the chances are for getting a mortgage next year or whenever you plan on buying.. Lenders are getting stricter.
The others have given you information about how to find properties. Good luck.
Web Reference:  http://www.gitabantwal.com
Erica Ramus,…, Agent, Pottsville, PA
Fri Apr 22, 2011
Do you have a real estate agent? Frequently calling a local agent will find you something that you cannot find by yourself.
Harilaos Ste…, , Philadelphia, PA
Fri Apr 22, 2011
I currently have two properties that can be lease to own. Feel free to contact me for more details. My phone# is 267-688-7655. Thank you.
Angela Weber, , Skippack, PA
Wed Apr 20, 2011
Hi Etania,

I currently have a property that is lease to own. Its located on the outskirts of Temple University. Contact me for more information. It has wonderful perks to it!!

Angela Weber
267-975-1905
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Wed Apr 20, 2011
See my blog on how to find lease-option/rent to own homes: http://bit.ly/findaleaseoption

Ryan Quinn, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Wed Apr 20, 2011
I have two places that I can help you with if you're interested. Call me at 215.850.9930 or email rquinn@phillycityspace.com