How can I find a BUYER'S Agent certified in Short Sale, Foreclosure, distressed property AND familiar with the Neighborhoods?

Asked by writer4screen, Vallejo, CA Sat Mar 16, 2013

quantifying an offer--in layman's terms: Here's my offer, you have xyz days to accept it or it's off the table. Anything like that do-able? I want to move WISELY as well as QUICKLY

Answers

6
writer4screen’s answer
writer4screen, Home Buyer, Vallejo, CA
Sat Mar 16, 2013
Thanks for all the thoughtful responses....I was looking for the OPTIMISTIC view that there's a (lid for every pot) house For Me and a TALENTED Realtor that could get me in THAT Home. I have funding(!), GREAT CREDIT SCORE, and am highly motivated... In Particular thanks for that CDPE --I notice REALTORS speak in ACRONYMS as though EVERYONE were familiar with that codec...but I'm always Open to Education// I'll continue to research (even more aggressively!).
Pat Molinar-…, Agent, Benicia, CA
Sat Mar 16, 2013
Here! I am familiar with the neighborhoods and I am a CDPE. Certified in DIstressed properties. Let me know if you need a good agent..

Pat Molinar-Jeffers
Mustico Realty
707-980-1094
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013
Julianne Lyo…, Agent, Vallejo, CA
Sat Mar 16, 2013
Due to the great improvement in the housing market in the entire Bay Area which includes Vallejo, it has now become a "seller's market." A few years ago I was able to get both a great price as well as closing cost help for my buyers. Now, due to very low inventory, and lots of buyers out looking for homes, I ask my buyers to make their highest and best offer, and not to ask for closing costs. You are trying to get your offer to be the best, i.e. the seller whether it be a bank, short sale or regular sale will be looking at the highest net price for their property.

Every short sale and every bank owned property sale is "different." I have done several Bank of America and Wells Fargo short sales and each transaction was different, you can really count on a previous sale with a bank being a good transaction profile for the next deal you may get involved with.

My best advise for March 15,2013 If you really like a property, go in with your highest and best, ask for as little concessions as possible and be prepared that a decision may take longer than 72 hours, buyer's will no longer be able to dictate the terms. Prices are still so much lower than they were 6-7 years ago at the "high" so you will be still getting a great deal, not to mention that interest rates are at an all time low! Please feel free to call me if you are currently not working with a real estate agent. Julie Lyons 707 246-3716
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sat Mar 16, 2013
Call or e-mail;
Mike Rowland, Broker
400 Appian Way
El Sobrante
510-222-9150
mikerowland@windermere.com
Josephine ("…, Agent, Vallejo, CA
Sat Mar 16, 2013
There are a number of good agents who are certified and experienced in navigating short sales and foreclosed homes. Since you are already here in Trulia, you can start here and check out agent's profiles to see who you'd like to reach out to. Make a few contacts and see who you feel might work well with you. I personally have experience with these types of sales and can help make buying in this seller's market as less stressful as possible. Sounds like you have already been in the game and it's very competitive out there as we are experiencing a drought in housing inventory, almost across the board. What area are you looking at to buy?
Laura Coffey, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Sat Mar 16, 2013
Look in your area for a CDPE agent. Keep in mind most areas its a seller's market. You put high demands on them your offer gets rejected. Most houses are selling with multiple offers even if its a distressed sale.