How can I can I speak to the bank owner of a house that's no longer on the market?

Asked by Jackie, Plainfield, NJ Fri Apr 23, 2010

Answers

2
John Sacktig’s answer
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Fri Apr 23, 2010
Hi Jackie,

I am assuming that this is either a short sale or a foreclosure that you are speaking about... you cannot speak to the bank about it.. The bank will not speak to you directly.

There are procedures in place for these properties to be sold and they follow them strictly. If you want information on a short sale or foreclosure, call or email and I'll see if we can get in touch with someone.

You need an agent that is experienced in these types of transaction to help on this.. let me know!

John Sacktig
Broker/ Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969
Corey Grushin, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Fri Apr 23, 2010
Jackie most major banks don't actively sell homes they have acquired through foreclosure or Deed in Lieu of foreclosure. They will contract with a Managment company to mantain the property and then sell it. Sometimes though smaller banks may have a department for this matter nad you could look it up on the internet