How can I buy this property?

Asked by Oscartorressilva, Miami, FL Tue Sep 10, 2013

Answers

14
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Have your Realtor make an offer for you.
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Wed Nov 6, 2013
It makes sense to invest some time and find out more about the buying process, the contract, the costs, different financing options available to you, finding out what type of properties you like or would like to invest in - basically, to prepare to purchase in FL.

Then, you'll find the best program and property, and you'll have a smooth sailing purchase.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Susan J Penn,…, Agent, Weston, FL
Tue Nov 5, 2013
You need proof of funds if you are a cash buyer or a pre-approval letter if you are financing.
Gianpietro E…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Oct 24, 2013
hello
I have some exclusive listing that i would like to show you.
Pease call me at 305-747-5347 so we can talk about your needs

http://www.gperealty.com/find-a-property-mls.html
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Contact a licensed real estate professional - they can assist you thru the entire process of purchasing a home.
Carlos Escam…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
there is three steps you need to follow for smart buyers.
Buying a house is not like buying a car. When you are buying a house you need to find an Agent to help you, get pre-qualify and ready to go.

1- You need cash / prequalify.
2- An agent with some experience on the field and the area. ( Avoid people with Real Estate license and Hire a Real Realtor) anybody can have a license but not experience.
3- You are an smart buyer and your process is going to be fast and easy.

90% percent of the sales are made through real estate agents? why you want to take only 10% of the market and work on your own. (that's not smart )
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Sat Sep 28, 2013
There is no address attached to your post. Please provide so we could help you better.

Hope this helps and best of luck,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Mercedes Hen…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Oscar,

Gracias por llamarme lamentablemente todo el mensaje se escucho entrecortado.
Si es tan amable me lo podria mandar por e-mail a mercedesscott@earthlink.net
Muchas gracias!

Mercedes
Hi Novelette.

I just was able to see the HUD.
I heard from client that there were outstanding invoices from the previous tenant and became responsibility of the seller?
Please make sure that this is totally clear of any future liability to Maria Glenis Santamaria.

Thanks.

Mercedes
Mercedes Henze
Real Estate Consultant
CLHMS – BPO - TRC
305 205 4214 cell
mercedesscott@earthlink.net
http://www.mercedeshenzemiamiproperties.com
Beachfront Realty Inc.
517 Arthur Godfrey Rd
Miami Beach-Fl-33140
Adriana Kozma, , Miami Beach, FL
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Hi Oscar!
I live and work in Miami Beach, I'm very familiar with the market's inventory and the buildings. I'd be glad to help! A first advice is : before you decide on one particular unit make sure you did a good research, this way you're making an informed decision .

Adriana Kozma at Douglas Elliman
305 798 0680
Mercedes Hen…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Hola Oscar,

Podemos comunicarnos en espaniol o portugues.
Estoy acostumbrada a trabajar con extranjeros y con las personas que compran por primera vez..
Mi telefono es 305 205 4214.

Mercedes
Mercedes Henze
Real Estate Consultant
CLHMS – BPO - TRC
305 205 4214 cell
mercedesscott@earthlink.net
Beachfront Realty Inc.
517 Arthur Godfrey Rd
Miami Beach-Fl-33140
Eric Mouyal, Agent, Aventura, FL
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Dear Oscar,

as a professional Realtor at Coldwell Banker it will be my pleasure to help you in the process of purchasing this property.

do not hesitate to contact me at 305 206 6454 to organise a visit of the unit and discuss about your purchasing project.

Kind regards

Eric Mouyal
eric.mouyal@foridamoves.com
Coldwell Banker
David Carlton, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Hi Oscartorress, I will be happy to assist you in the purchase of this property. I specialize in properties from the Miami Beach to Ft
Lauderdale area.

Please call me at your convenience at 954-903-8114

Also, visit my website at http://www.davidcarltonrealty.com for tips bon buying, and to see my buyer incentives on how to save on your closing cost!

David Carlton
954-903-8114

Thanks, David
Noah Seidenb…, Agent, Evanston, IL
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Start looking online on Google using key words that reference your area. Example Miami Beach Realtor, Miami Condos, homes etc. See who comes up. Choose 2 or 3 that seem interesting to you and call them up and interview these Realtors.
Choose who is the best fit for you, a gut feeling. Also type in their names and the company they work for and you will find out a lot of information. Maybe then ask them for references. Check TRULIA Zillow, Yelp, LinkedIn, Facebook or any other social networking site to learn a bit about the person.
The best to you.
If all else contact me and I can give you a reference but I think you can find a local.
Michael DeFi…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Tue Sep 10, 2013
I'd consider finding an experienced Realtor.