kendra, Home Buyer in New York

How can I buy a property (for me to live in and use as my company base) through my company?

Asked by kendra, New York Thu Aug 9, 2012

I had a late payment last year on my current mortgage and I don't want to wait until January/February (1year after the last late payment) to purchase. I'm ready to purchase now and that's the only thing stopping mess that late payment hit. I am the founder & director of a non profit and was wondering if I could purchase it through my company or as a co signer with my company. Please advise.

Answers

2
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Any licensed mortgage professional can help with the mortgage, and, your attorney can better advise regarding any legal apects, therefore consider a consultation...
Jacques Ambr…, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Thu Aug 9, 2012
if you are buying a house then your company should be able to purchase, the issue will be in getting a bank you lend favorably. Speak to a mortgage professional as well as your attorney to better understand the ramifications