Hello Beat Out,
There are many ways to be competitive in this market.
The place to begin the analysis is revealing how you are currently going about your home search.
Very often a potential buyer undermines their objective by:
1. Hiring a part timer
2. Hiring a rebater
3. Using the agent referred by the lender
4. Refusing to make a commitment to their agent
5. Using an agent instead of a REALTOR.
6. Piling on contingencies.(the 'must sell' is a tough but CAN be negated)
7. Making offers at the top of your purchase ability.
8. Attempting a DIY purchase.
When you fix the problem on YOUR side, here is what your REALTOR can do:
1. Plug you into the FIRST LOOK network
2. Introduce your buyer profile to the other 3 invisible markets
3. Network with active agents in the target area
4. Contact agents who have ripple contacts from previous 'like kind' sales
5. Create and make relevant the solutions your purchase offer contains
Of course I'm not going to provide detailed, actionable direction, after all this is a business, not a hobby. Now, what has your real estate professional advised regarding making your offers competitive?
By the way, most sellers DO provide the ciitzen a opportunity to buy FIRST, before an investor.
Clearly you need to change something. WHAT are you WILLING to change?
Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
Palm Harbor University High School distirct