How can I apply for the tax credit offered by the goverment?

Asked by Garras, 92337 Tue Apr 28, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


The ACG Group…, Agent, Upland, CA
Wed Jun 10, 2009
I have attached the form from the IRS site for your convenience.
0 votes
The ACG Group…, Agent, Upland, CA
Tue Apr 28, 2009
Dear Garras:

As I understand it, you do not apply for it, you claim it on your federal taxes. Check with your CPA or tax professional to clarify, and let me know if I can be of help for any of you or your family's real estate needs.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more