You can go VA loan ZERO DOWN! *if u were in military or currently in military I have the lender!
You can go FHA 3.5% down *most or all of the 3.5% DOWN can be a GIFT from someone you know...it DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A BLOOD RELATIVE..ask me!
You can go 1% down FHA LOAN, and the PROGRAM GIVES U as a GIFT the 2.5% down so total is still 3.5% down!
You can do a 3% down CONVENTIONAL LOAN here in CA...used to be just for teachers, firemen, and policemen...now anyone can do it!
I have loans avail from my lender..who can put you into a townhome or condo in CA that is NOT FHA APPROVED...and u can STILL buy in the bldg...putting only 2% down.. or more, depends on you! But this program HELPS if you DO NOT HAVE 5% down to BUY a condo/ or townhome here in southern CA! WE have the programs for as little as 2% down that can get u into the unit u want!
CAll me at 310-429-4170 Sheyenne Schultz or email me at: email@example.com
I put tons of first time buyers into homes here in CA!
From as far north as Lake Arrowhead, CA to LA and Orange County and Riverside and San Bernardino, some in San Diego areas too.
Need to BUY? Just call SHY! I am in Torrance, CA ! Shy at THE REALTY GROUP!