How To Be Able To Rent A Building Cheap For A Church.?

Asked by Mimi080457, Cincinnati, OH Wed Nov 6, 2013

We are a very small church, just starting out. And right now service is being held in my living room- which I had turn it inot a santuary. We can't stay there too long.

Answers

3
Marie Simon, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Mon Nov 25, 2013
There is a Church, that was converted into a home in Oakley that is for sale right now for a good price. Still is a church with small rooms on the side and back made into bedrooms but the large worship area is unchanged.
Please give me a call if you would like to learn more about it. 513-304-3899.
Al Rosser, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu Nov 7, 2013
A few options exist. Schools, as mentioned above, also small hotel meeting rooms, meeting halls, community centers, and even some dinnertime restaurants will let you use some space before they open. I would suggest calling around to some of these places in your area and determine their level of willingness. I think you may be surprised.
Chris Russell, Home Buyer, Cincinnati, OH
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Schools can be an excellent venue for starting a church. You can rent as much space as you need or as little as you need. I would suggest calling around to some of the schools in your area. I would also recommend high schools first, junior highs second, and elementary schools third. Research has shown that churches that start in high schools tend to grow faster and larger than in the schools designed for younger students.