Home Buying in 15217>Question Details

felwak, Renter in 15217

How I can find an agent to help me In searching for 2 bedroom apartment in a Nice controlled access building in Suirrel Hill , for Sep 1, 2012?

Asked by felwak, 15217 Mon Jul 16, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Try calling Arbors Management as they handle a lot of rentals. But unfortunately most rental listings are not put into the multi-list system in the Pittsburgh area so you may find yourself checking with various sources (agents, owners, etc.).

Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 16, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer