pegwen2, Home Buyer in Colonial Beach, VA

Houses for Sale in Colonial Beach

Asked by pegwen2, Colonial Beach, VA Sun Mar 24, 2013

Why are there so many properties for sale in Colonial Beach? Crime? Economy? Why?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1077167467-216-2nd-St-Colonia…

Answers

3
Spring is the time when Sellers put their homes up for sale and you will notice an increase of inventory on market. As of today, there are 123 homes listed for sale in Colonial Beach compare to 122 listings in King George. The inventory is actually very low and I am having a difficult time finding Buyers a home. If you are interested in statistics, log on to my website http://yourkinggeorgehome.com to find out about home trends, compare zip codes, and crime statistics in King George and surrounding areas.
Actually our homes for sale inventory is lower this year. We are a Beach community with very reasonable taxes, fees and home prices...and we are a golf cart community....What's not to like?
We are a very friendly town with very little crime....you can also check with the local authorities to verify that fact....Let me know if you would like to see some homes !
Thanks for the reply. Even though I live in Alexandria, just a 90 minute drive away, I've only been to Colonial Beach once about 20 years ago. It certainly looks appealing from what I can see online. I'll definitely contact you when we're ready to see some homes!
Flag Sun Mar 24, 2013
Are you considering buying in this area?
Looking - nothing definite and no concrete time frame. Considering area for get away with possible future retirement home.
Flag Sun Mar 24, 2013