Rocki, Home Buyer in 76018

House by MLS listing only- 11584801

Asked by Rocki, 76018 Sun Jun 10, 2012

We appreciate Trulia and all the input everyone affiliated with the Trulia website have supplied to us. We located a house we like by the pictures. The address is listed as non disclosed. When we click on the map button, it shows Hunters Ct in Arlington, Texas. An area acceptable to us. However, when we drove there, the houses on Hunters Ct are less than half the value of this listing. What is the correct address for this MLS listing of 11584801. We are seriously interested in the house but need to find it to evaluate the house and neighborhood, etc.

Answers

7
The United H…, Agent, Mansfield, TX
Sun Jun 24, 2012
I understand some people insist on representing themselves however doing market analysis and attempting to do an agents job is not something learned over night. Save yourself time and find a seasoned agent like myself to represent you. As long as they truly listen to you exact search criteria you should have no problem taking advantage of our current market.

"MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

3xUS Army Vet/ Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
cell: (817)975-7258
off: (817)635-1157

http://WWW.BLISSFUL-ESTATES.COM
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Mon Jun 11, 2012
SAVE yourself time work with a Realtor .... we here to investigate issues and etc. where you can continue with your busy day .

Arlington homes for sale Arlington Tx
http://www.lynn911.com/Web/AR287090/CustomContent/index/5130258

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Hi Rocki,

This home has been on the market over a year and that concerns me some. However we are in a period where there have been homes that sat for a long time unsold and now we are seeing them sell. This house is on Dove Hollow and while there have not be a lot of sales in the area over the past year or 18months, the ones that have sold are often over $200,000 for approximately the same size.

We'd just have to take a look at the house to see if you like it or if there is some reason that is keeping it from selling.

You can check the link below for more properties in this area.
Connie Hall, Agent, Arlington, TX
Mon Jun 11, 2012
I have shown this home once before. This is a popular zero lot-line neighborhood that is near Lake Arlington.
It is not gated so you can drive through and check out the area. I'd be happy to meet you there and open it up for you. Just call me to schedule an appointment,

Connie Hall
Keller Williams Realty-Arlington
Cell 817 673-1224
Office 817 795-2500
connie@conniehall.net
Patricia Cho…, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Sun Jun 10, 2012
Rocki,

I see that other agents have answered your question about the address of the house. I am very familiar with the area would be happy to assist you in a viewing of the home. If you are not working with an Agent, I would love to repesent you. Are you working with a Lender? If not , I work with a few great, knowlegeable Lenders, and would be happy to refer you. Feel free to contact me.

Have a great week!

Patricia Choice Realtor
Fadal-Buchanan And Associates
Direct: 817-825-0074
Email: pdchoicerealtor@att.net
Fax: 817-413-0922
Diane Flynn…, Agent, Arlington, TX
Sun Jun 10, 2012
Are you working with an agent now? You need an experienced agent to help guide & represent you.
This MLS number belongs to a hoe in the SW Arlington area. It is very close to where I live. I have 30+ years listing & selling homes in the area.
Feel free to contact me for more information.
Diane Flynn
diane@dianeflynn.com
Tamika Goree, Agent, Arlingon, TX
Sun Jun 10, 2012
Hi Rocki,

The address is 4707 Dove Hollow. Home has been on the market for a little over 400 days. It's currently listed at $184,900. I would be happy to schedule a time to view the home!

Make it a Great Day!

Tamika A. Goree
Broker Associate
Fathom Realty
972.697.1178 call/text
tamika.goree@live.com
0 votes • Comment • Flag • Delete • A moment ago
Tamika Goree, Real Estate Pro in Grand Prairie, TX