Jhon, Home Buyer in Mechanicsville, VA

Homes for sale at the villas rose hill help find

Asked by Jhon, Mechanicsville, VA Sun Jun 10, 2012

Answers

3
Hi! Jhon! I actually am the site agent for the Villas at Rose Hill. The builder is StyleCraft Homes. This is a planned community. We have about 5 plans, ranches, & a few 2 stories. We have a few sections to build. If you would like to visit the decorated model, again, we are a few miles (on Atlee Road) off the intersection of Meadowbridge and Atlee Road. The number to the model home here is 804 559 9952. I am Julie Cook. If you need further directions, you can also google the model home address, 7500 Shadow Lands Court, Mechanicsville Va 23111. Our website is http://www.stylecrafthomes.com
Jhon,

I could send out some letters to the current owners in that community to see if anyone could be considering selling soon? I would be more than happy to do that for you. Just give me a call and let's discuss your needs. Have a great Sunday and I look foward to talking with you.

And as Gary said below, you can still build a home if you so desire.

Tina Beasley
Associate Broker
Envision Real Estate, LC
804-972-9927
Jhon, I am happy to help you find a home for sale in this neighborhood. This community is built by Style Craft homes. There are currently no resale homes. They are still building new homes. Let me know how I may be of assistance. The neighborhood is located just off of Atlee road across from Windsor subdivision.