Homes for rent in South Holland, IL

Asked by Susan, South Holland, IL Wed Jan 9, 2013

I am looking for a home to rent in South Holland, Illinois however I have a 548 credit score and most homes for rent in South Holland require a 600 credit score. If any agent can help, please inbox me, Thanks.

-Susan

Answers

2
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Wed Jan 9, 2013
First of all you should work with a good local Realtor, who will prepare your rental application ahead of being ready to apply for a rental property. You can give a home owner a lot of information other than
your credit score, that will make them feel comfortable to rent to you, often it is proof of income, and
higher security deposit, sometimes a longer rental period. All kinds of things, open honest and straight forward, and on occasion meet with the homeowners....

But a good Realtor in your corner to advise you will be a great help for you and that one trusted Realtor
will be able to find you a rental property. It is also important for you and your Realtor to figure out what
amount of rent you are comfortable with and you can actually afford...

Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Susan, Home Buyer, South Holland, IL
Wed Jan 9, 2013
PS. My Email Is: coolsterr2013@yahoo.com

Thank you