Home Prices in La Palma

Asked by Peaceandpowerparenting, Hurd, ME Sun Jan 20, 2013

What do you see home prices being in 3-4 years? Will they skyrocket? What is the down payment on an FHA loan?

Answers

4
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Thu Jun 26, 2014
No one can say for sure what the future of home prices will be. We can only act based on CURRENT conditions.

Rates remain at record lows, but lending guidelines are getting strict as well as appraisals.

If you qualify to buy a home NOW, I suggest you do not sit on the fence.

Much Success to you!!!!

Kawain Pyne, Realtor
Gunjan Patel, Agent, Irvine, CA
Sat May 3, 2014
It's hard to predict the price 3-4 years in future. But the way market is in La Palma, it doesn't look prices will drop anytime soon. Down payment on FHA is 3.5%.
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Current down for FHA can vary from ZERO to 3.5%. It depends on several factors as well as what program you go for. Best to speak DIRECTLY with a DIRECT lender for REAL DETAILS.

I have a great contact at WElles Fargo who can surley help you gather the info you need.

Shoot me an email with your conatct info. I will rpovide you with her contact info. NO OBLIGATION!!!

KawainDPayne@gmail.com

As to the future of home prices NO ONE can tell you for sure. Prices have been rising as of late, but interest rates remain low which is good news for buyers and sellers alike.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Todd Foust, Agent, Anaheim, CA
Sun Jan 20, 2013
I have no idea about a forecast for 3-4 years out. Impossible to predict, although I'm sure opinions are abundant. Down payment minimum right now for FHA is 3.5%