Home Buyers Seminars

Asked by Regina, Brentwood, CA Fri Sep 14, 2012

I am looking for agencies that offer home buyer seminars. I thought I struck gold when I was referred to an agent whose agencies had several types of home buying and financing seminars. To my disappointment they cancelled the one session my daughter and I wanted to attend because of low sign up. I feel they should have offered resources for those who did sign up and are eager to be informed. They offered no apology. So we are still seeking. Do you have any information about seminars in the Brentwood area.

Answers

4
Nancy Gonzal…, Agent, Brentwood, CA
Thu Nov 29, 2012
Hello Regina,

My approach is to always personally meet with my buyers and have a consultation BEFORE we get in a car and "shop". I also introduce you to my preferred lender of choice, who will also spend about an hour with you to get all the necessary documentation in order to get you pre-approved for a loan prior to anythng else and go through the loan process.
The one on one approach is so much more valuable than a 1 hour, slam, bam info session. I love it when I can build the repore and trust with my clients upfront and have a professional yet fun experience. I can be reached at 925-200-3585 or nancy@homes4ubynancy.com. Wishing you the best!
, ,
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Regina:

MGIC.com has a great first time homebuyer on line class for you.
This will cover everything that would have been in the class.
Let me know if you have any specific questions. 21 year veteran of mortgage business here! cg
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Sep 14, 2012
I understand your desire for a home buyer seminar. There's a lot to learn if you're a first time buyer. Earlier in my career, I did home buyer seminars - it was very hard to fill seats.

I recommend you find some good real estate blogs in your area, and find a Realtor who is good at educating. You may well get everything you need by using various sources of information.

Best of luck to you!
The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Fri Sep 14, 2012
Not in Brentwood, but Operation Hope in Oakland provides the 3 hour workshops twice a month. http://www.operationhope.org/oakland
Thank you Carl I appreciate your assistance. I will definitely contact them today. Do you know of any others that are closer such as Concord, Walnut Creek?
Flag Fri Sep 14, 2012