Home Buying in Olmsted Falls>Question Details

Meemasue, Home Buyer in Olmsted Falls, OH

Hi, we wanted to know what would be the taxes on the 18 Festival Drive property be in Olmsted Falls.

Asked by Meemasue, Olmsted Falls, OH Wed Jul 15, 2009

Answers

3
Look like the taxes say they are around $270a year. The property is part of the Columbia Park development and there are other fees that come into play for the association.

Please contact me and I can give you more information on this property.

Sheila Bradford
Howard Hanna Real Estate
sheilabradford@howardhanna.com
You are looking in the market area I serve. Are you are a first time buyer? I always encourage first time home buyers to look at a number of potential homes/condos/etc. to make sure you see all of the potential homes in your price rance, communities you like, & that have the "must haves" you have determined you want in a home. It's a Buyer's Market, so there are home available in every price range.
Hi Meemasue,
Pleased to meet you! The taxes in the MLS are stating $270 per year, this probably is on the land only and may have other lot fee's involved as it is Columbia Park which is owned by an association. Please give me a call to book a showing or if I can do further research for you. Looks very cute.
All The Best,
Rita Legan 440-227-4461 or
rlegan@kw.com