Home Buying in Morgan Hill>Question Details

shannon.pich…, Home Buyer in San Martin, CA

Hi, we are looking for a good, honest agent to find us a 3bdrm home in Morgan Hill (up to 425,000). Any recommendations? We have already been pre appr

Asked by shannon.pichler, San Martin, CA Tue Aug 28, 2012

I 'm agent in Morgan hill and Have lived in this community over 16 years. know it very well. If your looking for an easy going no pressure at all agent give me a call.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Patick Bedley
Intero Real Esate Services
I work with Janet and Joe Alderese with Alain Pinel. They are a great pair and very personable.
I definitely would encourage you to interview two or even three REALTORS to find out which one best suits the needs that you have. Remember to insist on working with a REALTOR, who is a member of the National and State Association of REALTORS. Trulia can provide you with some suggestions. You may also want to think about reaching out on Facebook to any friends you may have in this area. They can provide you with valuable referrals of someone who provided them excellent service. Good Luck to you.

Trulia is an excellent place to start as there are some wonderful Brokers/Agents here. Read their bio's and client recommendations.

I suggest that you have a face to face meeting with agents to learn what to expect in the process, who the agent works, and if you two can work together. They should have a list of references as well.

During my one to one meeting with potential clients we go over an 80 page booklet and the client walks away with this very informative piece of information. Not all meetings turn into a working relationship as both the Buyer and Agent must decide to work together.

I invite you to contact me for a free no obligation consultation.

Have an amazing day!
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
Hello Shannon.
I would love to talk to you. Please call Kevin or Linda at 408-847-5186.

Intero Real Estate Services
Morgan Hill
Hi Shannon. You will find many excellent Agents through this web site and could make it easier for us to advise you if you gives us a little more information about your specific circumstance.
In this business there a no "One Size Fits All" solutions.
Q1. Are you 1st time buyers i.e. have not owned a home in Santa Clara County for the past 3 years.
Q2. How many in your family? If children what ages and schooling plans?
Q3. How much down payment do you have?
Answers to these questions will determine if you qualify for one of the special programs available from the Housing Trust of Santa Clara County, and/or the wonderful Federal MCC Tax Credit Program.
Finding your Agent and a wide choice of houses is important but pretty simple. Making sure you have the best available financing is more complicated but will benefit you for as long as you own the home.
Consider that in your price range the MCC Credit would save you about $90,000 ove a 30 year mortgage period.
Hi Shannon,

I live and work as a real estate broker and realtor in Morgan Hill. I suggest you talk to a few agents to see who seems to be the best fit. Of course, I would not be in this business if I did not think I was good at it.

If you want to learn more about my philosophy without being forced to actually talking to me, you can check out my weekly live show, Real Estate Realities. Here is the link:

Or feel free to give me a call. You can also check out my profile here or on zillow. Find that here: http://www.zillow.com/profile/RebelBroker/

No matter what you decide, good luck.

Hi Shannon,

Being preapproved is a great start, and you'll be glad you have that taken care of. Are you a first-time homebuyer? I've helped many first-time homebuyers, but I realize you're probably not looking for an agent to recommend themselves. You can see many positive reviews on my website or on my Zillow profile, and look forward to the opportunity to help you, or simply answer any questions you may have.

John Fagan
Hi again Shannon,

I would recommend you look for a local agent who is a member of the South County Realtors Alliance which meets weekly in Morgan Hill. The SCRA is a group of agents and affiliates who do business in the South County area. These agent are local experts who stay on top of the trends down here and can guide you all the way through your purchase. An SCRA agent is also a REALTOR, which means they are members of the California Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors and these agents promise to abide by the Realtors' code of ethics.

Good luck to you.

John Wunderlich
Broker-owner / Realtor
Wunderlich Realty Morgan Hill
(408) 201-4007