Hi, we are looking at the Hickory Estates new construction homes. I want to know if this area is flood free? And which other areas are flood free?

Asked by Myra Tan, Sayreville, NJ Thu Feb 6, 2014

Answers

1
Rosemarie Mc…, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Fri Feb 7, 2014
I live in Bayville and I do not believe Hickory Farms is in a flood zone. To check the flood map for any property in NJ, go to http://www.region2coastal.com/sandy/table, scroll down and enter the property address. You can also call the municipal office and ask about a specific property.
Thank you for your reply. I have another question though, is Toms river a good place to raise kids, i have a 12 yr old, 3 and 1 yr olds. We are planning to move out from our starter home and move to a bigger home and we're looking at areas with lower housing costs, Sayreville is very expensive. South jersey is also our option. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Flag Fri Feb 7, 2014