Hi, my wife and I recently moved to Grand Rapids. Our 1 year lease is up October 1. Land contract is the way we want to go. Need Help with search.

Asked by Tonyrjolliffi, 49519 Mon Sep 6, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jim McDonald…, , Grand Rapids, MI
Mon Oct 11, 2010
I would strongly recommend using a realtor with a land contract, your realtor should not cost you any money out of pocket and is obligated to represent your interest in the matter. Land Contracts can be more complicated and you need to make sure you and your wife are protected.

Best of Luck
Web Reference:  http://mortgageloanteam.com/
0 votes
Kevin Olson,…, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Tue Oct 5, 2010

This is going to be more complicated, and I suggest (don't always) using a Realtor in this scenario. Having a buyers agent in your corner should not cost you any money, and they will be able to provide you with the best guidance and representation in this situation.

Good luck
Web Reference:  http://www.liveinsprings.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more