Hi, my question is my realtors card say;s his name and after that it say's International,P.A.

Asked by Owner, Hialeah, FL Wed Nov 14, 2012

what does that mean ? and I know the P.A does not stand for pennsylvania because we are in Florida. THanks

Answers

3
Marge Bennett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Wed Nov 14, 2012
PA stands for professional association. it's a type of corporation that we can hold our license in that reduces our taxes along with some other benefits. Not sure what the international stands for. Is he a Certified International Property Specialist? That's a designation that takes at least a full week of education plus some other requirements.
Hope this helps.
ps why don't you just ask your agent?
Terry Farnsw…, Agent, Lisle, IL
Wed Nov 14, 2012
P.A. stands for "Professional Association". In Florida, individuals can form a "professional corporation". They are afforded far greater tax benefits than being "self-employed" or a sole-proprietorship as a result.
Stephanie Le…, Agent, Miami Lakes, FL
Thu Nov 15, 2012
P.A. means Professional Association.

P.A. is attractive to professionals because it provides some of the tax advantages and liability protections of a business corporation.