Hi my name is abundio ramos. my daughter like to buy a home but she has a question about diference on. first time buyer and non first time buyer .

Asked by Cablecar54, Dixon, CA Thu Jul 4, 2013

Answers

4
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Fri Jul 5, 2013

Give me a call at 916-529-3707 and I can assist you.
Edwin, , California
Fri Jul 5, 2013
Hello abundino:

I would definetly like to help your daughter in the process. I am also a spanish speaking person if that helps. I can answer all questions and create a plan for your daughter that better fit her necessities.

Edwin Mieles
Senior Loan Officer

614.754.2754 Direct
614.324.4700 Ext 1561
877.224.7657 Fax
NMLS: 986881
Robert Spino…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mill Valley, CA
Fri Jul 5, 2013
Abundio,

I would follow up with Melanie Wright. If there are specific loan programs available in the area in which your daughter would like to buy, she may be able to direct you to a loan professional who can assist. The rest of us would have the usual options that can work well for first-time buyers; FHA, USDA, and VA, if that applies.

I host a free webinar for first-time buyers and the next one is July 9th. You can register at the link below.

Best of luck,

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
Melanie Wrig…, Agent, Vacaville, CA
Thu Jul 4, 2013
A first time buyer is defined by someone who has not owned a home within the past 3 years or has never owned a home before. There are some great loan options for first time buyers. If you have some specific questions, please contact me and I can also refer you to some great local lenders that can assist with the financing options. My website is a great resource too http://www.MoveWithMel.com