Hi my name is Patty' my Husband Bob & I are looking for a nice litte place in canon city area

Asked by Bob & Patty Mickelson, Kingman, AZ Mon Nov 24, 2008

we want a sweet little place that might be walking dis' to a cute cafe where one might like a little conversation and coffee, we are in the mit's of selling our home here in Kingman AZ. we are from Las Vegas. please reply

Answers

5
Carolyn Reev…, Agent, Florence, CO
Mon Oct 27, 2014

Canon City is a great place to live and work. If you are still interested in this area we would be more than happy to do a search for you and find a place that will fit your needs.
dgjmb5589, Home Buyer, Canon City, CO
Sat Apr 5, 2014
Just put my house on the market. You can walk to alot of places. MLS 2056439. You would enjoy Canon City because of the weather, friendly folks, lots to do, and little or no crime. Plus, the weather is not too cold in the winter or too hot in the summer - "the Banana Belt of Colorado".
Jerry Paulino, , Canon City, CO
Wed Sep 8, 2010
I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath house within walking distance of Daylight Donut, village inn, 16th street cafe, and about 3 others a block more, The address is 669 N Cottonwood, Canon city Colorado mls 40789 price just reduce to 129,900 Jerry Paulino Thank You
Dena Stevens, Agent, Canon City, CO
Tue Mar 16, 2010
Patty,

Kingman AZ to Canon City sounds like a big change, but welcome! I'm a Canon City agent, know the area well and would be happy to assist you. We have several nice gathering places around town - I know I'm in them quite often (shhh!) If you haven't found an agent yet feel free to contact me.

Dena Stevens
Colorado Western Real Estate
719 546-3700 / 719 369 9087
http://www.coloradowesternland.com / http://www.denastevens.com
Jon Adams, Agent, Salida, CO
Tue Feb 24, 2009
Contact me at your convenience and I will be happy to set up a listing cart to assist you in keeping track of what is available in the area as well as answer any questions.
Jon Adams