Hi, is 14 Macker Ter in Marshfield, Ma still for sale? Driving by I see a for sale sign for 1 Macker Ter but no for sale sign for 14 Macker Ter

Asked by fmfazzina, Marshfield, MA Tue Apr 8, 2014

Add some detail about your question

Answers

7
Kim DeGust, Agent, Marshfield, MA
Tue Apr 8, 2014
Lot 1 Macker Terrace is the land that is for sale. It is the same property. Please let me know if I can answer any additional questions for you. 781-363-0485.
MaryBeth Mil…, Agent, Pembroke, MA
Mon Feb 9, 2015
Good evening I see you had been interested in land in Marshfield - highlighting the Macker Terrace land offering in Marshfield. I did not see any new tax records since April of 2014 and the original listing is no longer an active listing in the area. If you are interested in purchasing land in the area, please give me a call and I would be happy to take you through the process. Land prices are increasing - if you are seriously considering doing a build now is the time to investigate your options as inventory is extremely limited but financing is loosening up for new construction. My office is 781-826-9300 and website in honor of our New England Patriots http://www.GoPats2015.com. Look forward to hearing from you.
Linda Mulrea…, Agent, Marshfield, MA
Fri Apr 11, 2014
EXCEPT FOR LAND...... :) AS POINTED OUT!
Linda Mulrea…, Agent, Marshfield, MA
Fri Apr 11, 2014
Hi...... sorry but there is #'S 1 or 14 Macker Terrace or anything currently listed for sale on Macker? NEXT!
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Tue Apr 8, 2014
If there is a sign n the property, that is usually the best one to answer questions.
I would contact the local real estate professional to help with this answer and to save time and money.
(I'm on the Cape, but I can help you choose a local pro if the one on the sign is not your choice.)

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.
Also, while I have been a VIP+ - over 1750 questions answered, over 250 Thumbs up and best answers combined - I do not try to mantain VIP status anymore.
Maintaining VIP is status on this site does not privide benefits to professionals and it is even numbered backwards.)

http://www.robertpaul.com/agents/4799-Heath-Holly-Coker
Mayra Connol…, Agent, Duxbury, MA
Tue Apr 8, 2014
Hi There,

14 (Lot #1) Macker Terrace is indeed for sale. It's a lot of .47 acres, listed by our office (Molisse Realty Group) for $155,000, if you need more information or if you are looking for land or to purchase a home in the Marshfield area, please let me know. I would be glad to assist you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mayra
(617)429-5327
Len&Leslie M…, Agent, Marshfield, MA
Tue Apr 8, 2014
According to town records, there is no 14 Macker Terr. 1 Macker Terr. is land for sale and 64 Macker Terr. sold in 2008.