Hi,i have sold my hse and i want to reallocate to USA will i be allowed to work , have one kid and i want to buy a hse...

Asked by Linda, Maricopa County, AZ Wed May 9, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Carlos Ramir…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Wed May 9, 2012
If you are allowed to work is a legal question. If you are not a US citizen you will have to discuss that with an immigration attorney. You will usually need a permit to work if you are not a citizen or resident.

To obtain a loan to buy a house you will usually need to demostrate a reliable income and acceptable credit history. Unless you are buying cash.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Maricopa Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more