Home Buying in 12078>Question Details

Mecotim, Home Buyer in 12078

Hi i am looking to buy a house in the fulton county area with the owner holding the mortgage. do you know how i can locate willing owners?

Asked by Mecotim, 12078 Thu Sep 2, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Dan Tabit’s answer
An agent can search with the "owner financing" filter in their search. Chances are there will not be many homes available. For an owner to be willing to finance, they must either own the house outright or have an assumable loan that will allow an wraparound mortgage.
You must be prepare to offer them security and an above market rate to be willing to take the risk. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it could be tough. Best of luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 2, 2010
Any local agent can help you with your search, therefore consider working with an agent of your own; also check local print media for by owner properties, word of mouth, etc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 4, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer