Hi everyone, sorry for my previous submitted question. I meant to say we are planning on moving next June 2014.

Asked by Mayra, Grand Rapids, MI Mon Apr 29, 2013

How soon should we start looking for a REO/foreclosed home with a $40,000 budget? Thank you.

Answers

2
Jason Campbe…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Apr 29, 2013
Anything you see now will be long gone by then... In that price range, they sell nearly as fast as they come on the market.. I'd start about 45 to 60 days before you are ready to pull the trigger. It will give you a good idea of what is out there in your price range... You can see how fast they are selling, and be well prepared for when you go see them in person. You will need to be ready to pull the trigger very quickly on anything you like.

Jason
Terence Vale…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Apr 29, 2013
Yes, you are looking a bit early BUT it is always a good idea to keep tabs on the market. I would be happy to set up an automatic search that will run every other day and send you lists of homes that meet what ever criteria you want in a home. It can only be set up for 3 months at a time so we would have to renew it occaisionally. If you would like me to set it up feel free to email me at(imvalera@aol.com) or give me a call at (210) 843-4739 with what you are looking for in a home. This way as soon as you are ready you will have a good idea of what is available and we can get right itolooking.