Hi all, I am looking for a house in an area where my kids can go to La Cueva.

Asked by Nick Johnson, Rio Rancho, NM Sun Jul 14, 2013

Answers

15
Steve Quinta…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Please call me to discuss what you want and get organized to move your project forward.
Chris Nyman…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Sun Aug 4, 2013
I am working with a couple right now who's been looking in the La Cueva district. They just made an offer a great 4 bedroom family home. I'm very familiar with the current inventory there and would be I'd be happy to show you a number of the best homes if you would like to call me on my cell phone. 505 440-6293
Buyer, Home Buyer, Coeur D Alene, ID
Sun Aug 4, 2013
I don't know why my answer says Coeur D'Alene, the house on Quintana is inAlbq
Buyer, Home Buyer, Coeur D Alene, ID
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Buyer, Home Buyer, Coeur D Alene, ID
Sun Aug 4, 2013
505-508-4807/ 7831 Quintana Dr. NE not listed but will sell by owner, see pics on Zillo.com or Craig's list by owner. No sign, no realtors
Buyer, Home Buyer, Coeur D Alene, ID
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Leigh-Jo Anz…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Hi Nick,

It sounds like you could benefit from listing alerts. With FREE listing alerts, you'll be one of the first to know when a 4 bedroom home in your price range and within the La Cueva area hits the market. You'll know before most agents do.

To setup FREE listing alerts based on your specific criteria, go to: http://www.syan.com/alerts

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 73-8181
Web Reference:  http://www.Syan.com
Dan Carpenter, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Hi Nick,
Kind of a tall order but I do know of one. call text or email. My contact info is at http://:www.realestatedan.com
Chris Nyman…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Nick,
La Cuava district is popular with many families and this is an easy search. However, rather than spot-shopping directly with different listing agents, It will serve you and your family best to shop for a buyer-Broker familiar with this area, and one that you feel "get's you" and your family in general. Working with a Buyer Broker in this ways means that you will get every new listing the day it comes on the market, be able to get in promptly, and your broker will also help to ensure that you are pre-qualified and ready to move when you find the right home. It also cost's you nothing - the seller pays the fee through the listing agreement terms.
If you would like to speak to me about this process, please call me at 440-6293, or send an email to ABQhomeswithchris@gmail.com (phone is faster). I'd also be happy to set you up with a list of properties in this area that you can view directly on the web in your own Client Portal.
Very best of luck in your search!
Christella P…, Agent, NM,
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Good Morning Nick,

Please feel free to call me at 505-252-2715 at your earliest convenience so we can talk about all the specifics of a 4BD, 2BA home you are looking for ranging from $150,000 to $200,000. I would love to help you find that special home you're looking for in the La Cueva School District. You can also contact via my email: christellapadilla@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Enjoy your day and be safe.
Marie-Claire…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Hello nick - please contact me at your earliest convenience so I can provide you with a list of homes within la cueva school district.
505-980-0280 or mcmailbox@comcast.net.
Debra Pruitt, , Albuquerque, NM
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Hi Nick,
I'm sure I'll be able to help you find what you are looking for. Email or call me. My contact info is:

Debipru@kwrealty.com
505-250-0087
Steve Quinta…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Sun Jul 14, 2013
There are some properties that match that description. Call me when you want to talk about them.
Mike Taylor, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Hi Nick
Give me a call and I'll let you know what's available.
Tim
505-715-1566
Nick Johnson, Home Buyer, Rio Rancho, NM
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Was trying to say that all the houses I want are out of my price range. Im looking for a 4BD 2Ba around 150-200. Any listings that you know of?