Hi, We are looking to buy in a house NOW, looking for a community with/near pool. 3 bed. flat yard! we like to be outdoors a lot. Neighborhoods?

Asked by gisa.rollin, Chapel Hill, NC Wed Apr 16, 2014

Answers

7
Mary Ann Wil…, Agent, Cary, NC
Sat Aug 2, 2014
Hi Gisa,
Have you found a home? Are you focused on Chapel Hill or are you looking at other areas as well? You can find beautiful 3 bedroom homes in Chapel Hill or Cary. A few neighborhoods to consider are:
Chapel Hill - Lake Hogan Farms
Cary - Amberly, Preston, Regency

Please let me know if I can answer any questions.

Mary Ann Wilson
RE/MAX United
Tracy Santro…, Agent, Cary, NC
Sat Aug 2, 2014
Gisa,

Are you looking for a neighborhood in Chapel Hill? What is your price range? Homes in Chapel Hill are selling quickly so you will need a good Realtor to provide you with advice.
Mary Ann Wil…, Agent, Cary, NC
Thu Jun 19, 2014
Hello Gisa,
I wanted to see if you have found a home that meets your needs. I have lived in Cary since 1999.

You mentioned a community pool, many neighborhoods have this feature. Amberly in Cary has a couple swimming pools, with a number of additional amenities. The community has homes in a variety of price ranges. There are single family homes in the $230s on up. It is close to RTP, in case that is convenient for you.

I am an agent with RE/MAX United and would love the opportunity to show you homes with amenities!
Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Mary Ann Wilson
maryann@ncluxuryproperties.com
bfoskie, Home Seller, Raleigh, NC
Thu May 1, 2014
Check this home out: 212 Greensview Drive Cary, NC
4 sale now priced in the high 400's
pool 2 min walk
trails
on a golf course so at night you have about 200 acres to walk, play or run your dog.
Stop by and talk to the neighbors see what they think.
home is in move in condition.
Owners have moved to Naples, Fl.
Tiffany Mati…, Agent, Cary, NC
Sat Apr 26, 2014
Hi Gisa,
I am a Realtor with Go Realty. I would love to provide you with some neighborhood information.

What areas are you considering? Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex , etc.

If I can be of assistance to you, I can be reached at tiffanym@gorealty.biz

Thanks in Advance
Tiffany
jeff, , Raleigh, NC
Tue Apr 22, 2014
Gisa,

I have many Realtors that work in Chapel Hill and they can help you find the perfect home for you.
Call me and I can help you get pre-qualified and put you in touch with the right Realtor for your needs.

Jeff Gay
Integrated Funding
Raleigh, NC
919-847-2766 x102
jeff@integrated-funding.com
cawright1060, Renter, Cary, NC
Mon Apr 21, 2014
There is a really nice neighborhood in Knightdale called the Preserve at Rockbridge. Lots of new homes - family community with pool.