Hi,We are looking for preforeclosures or to take over payments under $550,000 in San Bruno, South

Asked by Alex, San Bruno, CA Sat Apr 5, 2008

SF.,Millbrae, Burlingame areas.
Please let us know.
Alex & Julia
o40in@yahoo.com

Answers

5
Herb Schmule…, Agent, Burlingame, CA
Tue Aug 19, 2008
Sorry.,

The one I just spoke of is in Pacifica. I didn't want to mislead you and it is an awesome home. Just see it for yourself.
Herb Schmule…, Agent, Burlingame, CA
Tue Aug 19, 2008
I have one that just came back on the market. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath over 1200 sqft, granite counter tops, jucuzzi tub in master bedroom bath, hardwood floors. You have to see this..
Karin Cunnin…, , San Bruno, CA
Fri Apr 11, 2008
I have a new listing at 125 Martin Place in San Bruno listed at $500,000. It's a short sale and a really nice place. There is a new REO on Carlton that's only $412,000. Can you believe it? Great news for buyers! How about the one on Pine for $400,000 or San Anselmo for the same. All in San Bruno!
Jay Grossman, , 94403
Wed Apr 9, 2008
A $550K price in Burlingame sounds nice to me; I will take one too!!!
Your Best Bet is either in San Bruno or South San Francisco and then try to do a CASH deal
on a Foreclosure Property. This is typically done by using a Private Money Lender or a Hard
Money Lender. A Real Estate person can help you locate a Motivated Seller which could be a
Short Sale situation, a Bank Owned REO property...or anyone!!! A Google Search on "Private Money"
or "Hard Money" will assist you in finding funding that an Investor typically uses. It is a Buyer's Market; so, take advantage of it.
Cristina Weg…, Agent, San Mateo, CA
Sun Apr 6, 2008
There are some preforeclosure houses in SSF and San Bruno area. Ican send you some listings so you can check the prices, # of BR's and the status of the house.